必克英语,专属外教一对一情景式电话教学,职场人士和妈妈们首选英语教育机构,十年品质保证。
Take bread away from me, if you wish.
我可以失去面包。
Take air away, but do not take from me your laughter.
甚至空气,可是,我不能失去你的欢笑。
Do not take away the rose, the lance flower that you pluck,
也不能失去你采摘的玫瑰和枪头花,
the water that suddenly bursts forth in joy,
还有小溪般奔涌的,
the sudden wave of silver born in you.
和你银色浪花般的风韵。
My struggle is harsh and I come back with eyes tired at times from having seen the unchanging earth.
我常常痛苦挣扎,呆滞的目光停留在死寂的
大地。
But when your laughter enters it rises to the sky seeking me and it opens for me all the doors of life.
而你的欢笑,使我神采飞扬,也为我开启,
生命所有的奥秘。
My love, in the darkest hour your laughter opens.
我的爱,你的欢笑使我在黑暗中瞥见光明。
And if suddenly you see my blood staining the stones of the street, laugh,
如果你无意中看到街石上我抛洒的热血,
继续欢笑吧,
because your laughter, will be for my hands like a fresh sword.
因为它使我双手如剑高举。
Next to the sea in the autumn, your laughter must raise its foamy cascade.
在秋日的海滨,你的欢笑使千堆雪卷起。
And in the spring, love, I want your laughter like the flower I was waiting for.
在温暖的春日,你的欢笑如我期盼的鲜花--
The blue flower, the rose of my echoing country.
蓝色的小花,鲜红的玫瑰--开满春意盎然的
大地。
Laugh at the night, at the day, at the moon.
欢笑吧,无论是黑夜,白昼,还是月明。
Laugh at the twisted streets of the island.
也许岛上的小路崎岖。
Laugh at this clumsy boy who loves you, but when I open my eyes and close them.
爱你的男人不解风情,但当我眠我醒,
When my steps go, when my steps return.
我出,我入。
Deny me bread, air, light, spring, but never your laughter for I would die.
面包,空气,春天和光明尽可失去,唯独你的欢笑,不能失去。因为它是我的生命!
1、【资料大礼包】
关注必克英语头条号,私信发送暗号“英语资料”给小编,即可获得小编精心整理的20G英语学习资料,包括:30篇英语美文的文字+音频;必克独家外教发音教学视频; 原汁地道的美式发音与俚语资料。
2、【免费外教课】
学了那么久英语,你知道自己是哪个水平的吗?马上点击左下方【了解更多】,免费测试一下吧!