本文目录一览:
Life’s not fair, is it?
命运真不公平。
You see, I...Well, I shall never be king.
我呢,永远成为不了国王了。
And you shall never see the light of another day.
而你,也永远见不到明天了。
Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
阳光所及的地方都是我们的国土,国王的统治就像太阳一样,有升有落。有一天,我会随太阳一同落下。日出时,你会一同升起,成为新的国王。
\"HAKUNA MATATA\"...it means no worries.
“哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
逆境才能成就强者。
There’s no mountain too great.
没有征服不了的高山。
This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土。我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。